Saturday, March 29, 2008

Very interesting and relatively easy - I am sure that we, Librarians, are going to be excellent wiki editors and contributors - we will check and double-check every detail before making it available for general viewing. State Library of Tasmania webpage is really great - what I discovered there was just a confirmation of what I saw while travelling around Tasmania earlier this year and visiting this library in person. No librarian is able to keep away from libraries even while on leave! Heritage collections donated by Allport family were the highlights of my day.
Annetta.

2 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

Some good thoughts there on wikis and RSS applications in the library.

Keep on discovering!

Victoria

Annetta said...

Thanks Victoria, I really enjoy this and being able to discover so many new ideas for my library is even more fun!
Annetta.