Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My travels...


Here it is - all my travels 'mashup' designed and quite easily trasnferred to my blog! Obviously I have learned something and became more friendly towards technology, which is great. I can also see some wonderful mashup opportunities for libraries, especially in local history/studies department. Maps of "Our main street through the ages" or even "Our Council now and then" are the best example of what can be done. Library's 'own' promotional materials such as posters, personalised reader cards, book club ID's or even volunters calendars are another area that can be explored.
I am really looking forward to utilising what I have learned so far and waiting for more...
Annetta.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Wow! you've been to alot of places. Me jealous.

http://medessa.blogspot.com

medessa