Friday, April 11, 2008

To embed or not to embed...



Yes, this is a question…and I must confess that I managed to do it by chance and embedded the wrong one. This time I am hoping to get it right and although the video I am posting does not have anything to do with Libraries or Librarians, except that some of us are mum’s, too, I am sure you will enjoy listening to this mum’s great ‘litany’ of do’s and do not’s aimed at her teenage son. How about filming something similar with, let say, Public Library’s Rules and Regulations?
As to YouTube or Google videos promoting Libraries, I am convinced that these can be excellent tools for advertising and highlighting our services, especially for younger clients. Funny and witty video informing HSC students about on-line resources and databases may do the trick!
Annetta.

No comments: